A lot of people think what I’m about to write might be a day late – but I think the day AFTER Valentine’s Day might leave you a bit … exhausted, *cough* *cough.*
Show your sweetie some love (or give him the hint) after that late night love session with breakfast in bed and one of these curvy favorites:
My guy friend said he would die to wake up to a plate full of pancakes, sausage, bacon and a nice tall glass of OJ after a long Valentine’s night. Below I found a great recipe from Allrecipes.com for fluffy, tall pancakes to make for your man.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour”.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
Now, this next part is for both of you. Last night you pulled out that sexy lingerie that showed off your beautiful curves and steamed up his glasses all night long. In the morning, you’re tired, you don’t want to slip back into something skimpy; what he wants is you (with breakfast, haha) in a nice big comfy t-shirt (my friend specifically said an Eagles jersey, but I’m a Steelers girl). This way you are comfy and cozy, and he gets that down home sex appeal he truly craves.
How was your Vday? What are you doing for your man (or what did he do for you) this morning after? What would YOU do on the morning after?