I’ve been talking about cupcakes for about a month now. I want to bake them, I want to eat them, I want to have a party with them!
Well since I had several days off this week I made it my mission to finally bake a batch. Yesterday when I was thinking about it I was like “why not try to make pumpkin ones? Never done it, but it’s Fall, everyone is doing it..” And the idea was born.
Now I love to bake from scratch but my kitchen isn’t equipped for that right now, so I went to the quick fix for this with some easy additions. These are so quick and simple you can do them in a toaster oven probably!
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Butter Cream Frosting
– 1 Box White/Yellow Cake Mix
– 1 small Can Pumpkin
– 1 canister Butter Cream Frosting
– 1 packet Caramel flavoring mix
– Preheat oven according to boxed mix directions.
– Mix the boxed ingredients together. Then whisk in 1 can of pumpkin till smooth. Should have a great orange color.
– Fill cupcake tins and bake according to box’s directions.
– While cupcakes are baking make a deep hole into the middle of the frosting (while it’s still in the canister). Pour in the caramel flavoring mix and whip till all mixed together.
– Once the cupcakes are completely cool, decorate them with the frosting. Use either a piping bag or cut the tip off of a ziplock bag for a piping bag.